Maximum Working Pressure 16 bar (Water) / 10 bar (gas)
Area of Application
FRIALEN " Electrofusion Reducer MR is applied for immediate
pipe reduction within the pipe system.
using of pipe ands with the FRIALEN " Electrofusion Reducers MR takes place
by FRIALEN" FUSION- leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The pipe ends are prepared according to the general installation instructions (note "
Assembly instruction " for FRIALEN" Safety Fitting for house connections and
distribution pipes (Remove oxide skin/clean).
The electrofusion reducers cannot be fused using unit FWS 225.
Eleven good reasons for using the FRIALEN -E.F. Reducer MR
• Large coupler depth for ease of pipe guiding (no holding clamps required)
• Extra wide fusion zones
• Maximum stability through great wall thickness
• Cold zones at the front side and in the middle of the coupler
• Exposed heating coll for direct heat transmission to the pipe
• Small annular gap for build - up of optimum joining pressure in the fusion zone
• Contacts safe to touch
• Fusion indicator for visual fusion control
• Durable batch marking
• Individually Wrapped for dirt protection
• Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability - Coding).