Maximum Working Pressure 16 bar (Water) / 10 bar (Gas)
Area of Application
The FRIALEN-Elbow W45 is used for all changes of direction in HDPE pipes.
The fusion of the pipe ends with the FRIALEN-Elbows W45 takes place by FRIALEN-fusing - leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The pipe ends are prepared according to the general installation instructions (see "Assembly Instruction" for "FRIALEN"-Safety Fitting for house connections and distribution pipes up to d 225"). This involves removing the oxide skin and cleaning the pipe ends.
Eleven good reasons for using the FRIALEN - Elbows W45
• Large coupler depth for ease of pipe guiding (no holding clamps required).
• Extra wide fusion zones.
• Maximum stability through great wall thickness.
• Cold zones at the front side and in the middle of the coupler.
• Exposed heating coil for direct heat transmission to the pipe.
• Small annular gap for build-up of optimum joining pressure in the fusion zone.
• Contacts safe to touch.
• Fusion indicator for visual fusion control.
• Durable batch marking.
• Individually wrapped for dirt protection.
• Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding).