Maximum working pressure 16 bar (water) / 10 bar (gas)
Area of Application
The FRIALEN - KHP Ball Valve is closed and opened by 1/4 turn with the actuator.
The KHP Ball Valve is connected to the pipeline using Couplers, Elbows or T-Pieces fused to its ends. It is suitable both for shutting off sections of the main and also isolating house connection pipes.
The KHP Ball Valve can be applied for gas, water, pressure waste water, mineral and sea water, compressed air. Further media on request.
The connection with HDPE pipes takes place by FRIALEN - fusing - leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The ends to be fused are prepared according to the general installation instructions (see "Assembly instructions" for "FRIALEN - Safety Fitting for house connections and distribution pipes up to d 225"). This involves removing the oxide skin and cleaning the pipe ends. Before fusion the FRIALEN - KHP Ball Valve must be lined up to suit the type of actuation intented, in order to ensure that the installation kit BS will seat correctly.
Nine good reasons for using the FRIALEN - Ball Valves KHP
• The FRIALEN - Ball Valve provides a completely fused HDPE pipe network, without transitions to other materials or flang connections
• Floating ball, axial seals in the ball axle and combination for ball guidance and ball seal in one part compensate for bending defects
• No deposit on internal areas, resistant to chemical and electrical reactions
• No corrosion proofing required
• Particularly little pressure loss, optimum flow speed
• Low activating element, low weight
• Extra long outlet spigots dimensioned for 2 fusion operations (not with d160-200)
• Another step towards a pure PE-pipe system.
• Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding).